Monday, December 6, 2010

Second Shared Step

Today, my steps feel weak and shallow. I feel very much like hiding in a hole. I know the best I have to give is NOTHING! My weak attempts at walking this path fail me. I fail God. I hear myself screaming in my silent world, "Why try? I know I can't do it! I know I am not good enough"
But I hear Him say, "I love you! You are mine. I made you! You are the person I meant you to be!" He whispers His love.
Some days, I miss it! Some days, I busy myself to not feel my weakness and I never hear Him saying, "I love you!"
He Loves me! Imperfect me! He loves me with my messy house, with my raggy old pjs, with my shoulda showered yesterday...weak self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.